PHOTO BY INSTAGRAMN
500 g of white tofu
7 cloves of shallot
3 cloves of garlic
½ clove of onion
1 spring onion
1 tablespoon whole pepper
1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
100 g flour
250 g of panir flour
How to make:
1. Blend the shallots, garlic and pepper. Saute onions and spices until cooked and fragrant.
2. Add the carrot pieces, white tofu, eggs, oyster sauce, and sauteed seasoning. Chop until half smooth.
3. Enter the leeks into the mixture then stir well.
4. Pour the mixture into a baking dish that has been buttered or coated with plastic wrap, spread it evenly
5. Steam the mixture for 30-45 minutes.
6. Once cooked, remove from heat, then cool to room temperature and then cut according to the desired size and shape.
7. Roll the dough that has been cut into flour then dip the nugget that has been cut into a beaten egg then roll it back into the panir flour, set aside.
8. Nugget is ready to be fried.
If the Tofu Carrot Nugget is to be stored for a long time, it is better after the dough is heated, steamed for a while or roasted for about 10 minutes to ripen the egg layer so that it is preserved and is not easy to moldy even in the refrigerator.